Wednesday, 11 November 2015

25th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT - A magnificent tribute to educational excellence!

CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF LEARNING
Over the past week, I have had the pleasure of receiving numerous phone calls, emails and messages of congratulations and praise, from members of the community who could not find enough adjectives to describe our 25th Anniversary Concert.

Wonderful! Excellent! Fantastic! Magnificent! Amazing! Brilliant! Splendid!... were just some of the adjectives used to describe this unique concert. Most commented on the quality of the program that encapsulated them from start to finish. While we acknowledge the hard work and dedication of many to make this possible, I also accept the fact that we could not provide anything less in our tribute to what we all believe is the best educational institution in this country.

At this stage, I would like the photos and videos that are published in today’s Newsletter and on our website to do the talking. I will provide a detailed report next week when more of what was achieved has sunk in; including our special notes of appreciation towards everyone who made sure the day was a huge success.

23rd October 2015
Manoug Demirjian

No comments:

Post a Comment